So this is my next and probable last DIY from the On-the-road-again-"collection". What matters most on a trip? What do you need to have to make it great?
Music!
And in summer holidays we need special, wonderful summer music. So I created a mix-CD for my friend's birthday as last thing I do in her birthday-suitcase (I'll post the whole present soon).
Here you can see which songs I put on it and how I designed the cover.
And not to forget: A great thank to Kinsey, frome whose blog I have most of the music. I LOVE her music taste!
Die Pause tut mir furchtbar leid aber ich hab wirklich viel zu tun gehabt (den Geburtstag meiner Freundin feiern, arbeiten,...) aber jetzt bin ich wieder voll da ;-)
Hier mein nächstes und wahrscheinlich auch letztes DIY aus der On-the-road-again-"Kollektion". Was ist eines der wichtigsten Dinge, wenn man in Urlaub fährt? Was muss man unbedingt haben, damit er großartig wird?
Musik!
Und in Sommerurlauben braucht man spezielle, wunderschöne Sommermusik. Also hab ich als letztes Ding fen Geschenke-Koffer meiner Freundin eine Mix-CD kreiert (ich werde das ganze Geschenk bald posten).
Hier könnt ihr sehen, welche Songs ich hinaufgegeben, und wie ich das Cover gestaltet habe.
Und nicht zu vergessen: Ein großes Dankeschön an Kinsey, von deren Blog ich die meiste Musik habe. I LIEBE ihren Musikgeschmack!
Mix-CD
What you need:
* mp3 files (your songs)
* CD
* jewel case
* Waterproof and lightfast pen
* Pictures, Photos
* Glitter
* Pens, Scissors,...
* mp3 Dateien (eure Songs)
* CD
* CD-Hülle
* Wasserfester und lichtfester Stift
* Bilder, Fotos
* Glitzer
* Stifte, Schere,...
How to DIY:
1. Create your CD with your collection of songs. If you need some inspiration look down.
2. With the pictures and photos create a cover, print it, cut it out and put it in your jewel case. Don't forget a titel of the CD. And if it is a present I would recommend a little booklet with descriptions of the songs (for example why you cose them). :)
3. On the back of the jewel case you can write all the names of the songs. Fill the back with glitter - looks great!
1. Kreiert eure eigene CD mit eurer eigenen Kollektion von Songs. Wenn ihr etwas Inspiration benötigt, schaut runter.
2. Mit den Bildern und Fotos designed ihr das Cover, druckt es aus und gebt es in die CD-Hülle. Den Titel der CD nicht vergessen! Und sollte es ein Geschenk werden, würde ich ein kleines Beiheft mit Beschreibungen der Songs (warum ihr gerade diese ausgesucht habt,...) empfehlen :)
3. Auf die Rückseite der Hülle gehören die Namen der Lieder. Mit Glitzer gefüllt sieht es besonders hübsch aus!
And here again the songslist (for all who can't read it on the pictures):
Und hier nochmal die Songsliste, für alle, die sie auf den Bildern nicht lesen können:
Our next summer
1.
Generator
^ First Floor Freelance
Whales
2.
Emmylou First
Aid Kit3. To Kingdom Come Passion Pit
4. After the storm Mumford & Sons
5. Let’s forget all the things that we say Julia Stone
6. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) Arcade Fire
7. When I’m small Phantogram
8. Blood The Middle East
9. Working Poor Horse Feathers
10. Northern, Knees, Trees and Lights Loch Lomond
11. Service Bell Grizzly Bear and Feist
12. Winter Winds Mumford & Sons
13. Heavy Storm First Aid Kit
14. It’s all okay Julia Stone
15. Our Last Summer Musical Mamma Mia! (Orig. Abba)




I love a great summer soundtrack...it is definately an essential for any road trip!
ReplyDeleteThat would be a great gift.=)
ReplyDeletehttp://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com