Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Isola

At the moment Austria is one of the hottest places in Europe... And I don't know what to wear! (Everything is too hot.........)
The must-have in these days: Sun glasses!

Im Moment ist Österreich eines der heißesten Länder Europas... Und ich weiß nicht, was ich anziehen soll! (Alles ist zu heiß........)
Das Must-Have in diesen Tagen: Sonnenbrille!









I'm wearing: Dress and earring from H&M; other earring from Forever21; Sunglasses from New Yorker; Lipstick from Yves Rocher.
Ich trage: Kleid und Ohrring von H&M; zweiter Ohrring von Forever21; Sonnenbrille von New Yorker; Lippenstift von Yves Rocher.

6 comments:

  1. nice pics!
    love your ear cuff <3

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way-out is to be naked all the time and stay in cold water)
    WatchMyBlogHere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you are right ;-)

      Delete
    2. Ah and I'm sorry, I wanted to visit your blog but my computer doesn't open the link.... :(

      Delete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)