Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Let's travel!

Here is the present I gave to my friend - a suitcase with nine things in it:
* A towel
* A shampoo and shower gel
* Sweets
* A Mix-CD
* A Saving Box
* Two Travel-Mice (Soft toys)
* A Travel Diary
* A Magazine
* A picture of hot boys :D

In addition:
* Many rose petals
* Lavender
* Luggage tags


Hier ist das Geschenk, das ich meiner Freundin gegeben habe - ein Koffer, mit neun Dinge darin:
* Einem Handtuch
* Einem Shampoo und Duschgel
* Süßigkeiten
*Eine Mix-CD
* Eine Spardose
* Zwei Reisemäuse (Stofftiere)
* Ein Reisetagebuch
* Eine Zeitschrift
* Ein Bild von heißen Männern :D


Außerdem:
* Viele Rosenblätter
* Lavendel
* Reiseanhänger










10 comments:

  1. How sweet is this gift! Are you planning a travel together? I adore the idea of lavender inside suitase, it must've been smelling gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we're planning to go on a trip together :)

      Delete
  2. I like how you added a picture of hot boys!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift ideas! Lucky friend of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely present! I love every item!!


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet idea, what a lovely friend you are, I'm sure your friend was delighted :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these photos are so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea!! I love the cute inside fabric of that suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i had such a lovely present :))

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)