Monday, July 16, 2012

Blogbuttons

I just wanted to tell you: Now I also have blogbuttons with a grabbox - if you want to help me making What I do and how I like famous (and you like it) you can grab it and put it on your site - I'd be so pleased :)
Thanks!

Ich wollte euch nur mitteilen, dass ich nun auch Blogbuttons habe - wenn ihr mir helfen wollt, What I do and how I like berühmt zu machen (und er euch gefällt), könnt ihr euch auch einen auf eure Seite geben - ich würde mich sehr sehr freuen :)
Danke!


Get one for your site!
 


Get one for your site!


Get one for your site!



Ah and thanks to Paper Heart Camera - click on the URL and you'll get an easy tutorial for blogbuttons!

Ah und danke an Paper Heart Camera - einfach auf die URL klicken und ihr erhaltet eine superleichte Anleitung, wie man Blogbuttons herstellen kann!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, did my short instruction help in any way? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks I have the idea from you :)

      Delete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)