Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wish wish wish!!

Recently I found the shop Ruche - and I love it! If I had money I would buy nearly everything ;)
But because I don't have enough I have to make a decision - which of these dresses would you buy? :)

Erst kürzlich hab ich den Onlineshop Ruche entdeckt - und ich liebe ihn! Wenn ich Geld hätte, würde ich mir fast alles dort kaufen ;)
Aber weil ich nicht genug habe muss ich mich wohl entscheiden - welches dieser Kleider würdet ihr kaufen? :)









All images and dresses from Shop Ruche.
Alle Bilder und Kleider sind von Shop Ruche.

4 comments:

  1. Die sind alle sehr schön!
    Mir gefallen Nr. 2 & 5 aber am besten : ]
    Liebe Grüße, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dresses!!!

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the First and the third would be perfect for you !

    Kisses from the burgenland :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the last dress - what a dream! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)