Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cut or not cut?

Recently I bought a dress but I don't know if I like it as a dress... I love the colours but maybe I should sew a skirt and a shirt out if it. What would you say?

Kürzlich hab ich ein Kleid gekauft, aber ich weiß nicht, ob ich es als Kleid mag... Ich liebe das Muster aber vielleicht sollte ich einen Rock und ein Shirt daraus nähen. Was sagt ihr? :)






7 comments:

  1. I love this dress just the way it is. beautiful!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute though!! It would also be cute as a skirt/shirt tank!
    BTW Where did you get your bag???

    and thank your for commenting!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag is so easy to get it's no expensive designer thing but simply from new yorker ;)

      Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  3. The dress is adorable ! Keep it! you can always put on some leggings and boots with a cardigan in the winter and work it all year long! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress. The print is so pretty!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog- it's allowed me to find yours! Your photogrpahy is really vivid and full of life. I especially like your wood backdrop. In terms of the dress, I'd say don't cut it. Once it's cut, there's no going back and I'm not sure that a skirt and top would make it look much different. My advice is that if you don't wear it in the next month, cut it, as obviously its present state isn't interesting enough.

    Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much this was probably the most helpful advice!

      Delete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)