Friday, June 29, 2012

SnowWhite

I don't have time for anything at the moment but I wanted to post something so I decidet to show you something from the past.

Did you ever do something crazy? Something which you thought that isn't possible?
I did! Last October, in the last few warm days - we had about 20° Celsius - I sat with my friends on our main square in snow.
Yeah - it nearly really looked like snow!
Okay, I have to admit that curtly before we painted the square white because of an art-project... But anyway it was great fun ;-)

Im Moment hab ich echt für gar nix Zeit aber ich wollte etwas posten also hab ich beschlossen, dass ich euch was aus der Vergangenheit zeige.

Habt ihr schon mal was Verrücktes gemacht? Etwas, das eigentlich gar nicht möglich ist?
Ich schon! Letzten Oktober, in den letzten warmen Tagen - wir hatten ca. 20° Celsius - bin ich mit meinen Freunden auf unserem Hauptplatz gesessen. Im Schnee.
Ja - es hat wirklich fast we Schnee ausgesehen!
Okay, ich muss zugeben, kurz davor haben wir den Platz aufgrund eines Kunstprojekts weiß gestrichen.... Aber es hat trotzdem Spaß gemacht ;-).





Oh my god - I adore this photo. It looks so strange - where is her head????
Oh Gott - I liebe dieses Foto! Es sieht so verrückt aus - wo bitte ist ihr Kopf?!



Ha and this is where I paint the square :)
Ha und hier bemale ich den Platz :)

Most pictures are from my friend Tamy :)
Die meisten Bilder sind von meiner Freundin Tami :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything about this is great! I love that you did something totally fun and random and had an amazing time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)