Friday, July 13, 2012

DIY: My guest

Today I have a guest-DIY from a pair and a spare on my blog, something I once also want to do.

Heute hab ich ein Gäste-DIY von a pair and a spare auf meinem Blog, etwas, das ich auch einmal gerne machen würde.


Wrap Mini Dress


For the tutorial click here.

Für die Anleitung klickt hier.





I love the idea because it is so easy and looks so great. Oh yes, I have to do this!

Ich liebe die Idee weil sie so einfach ist und trotzdem wundervoll aussieht. Oh ja, ich muss das unbeding nachmachen!

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is a stunning dress. I would definitely wear it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, that dress is absolutely beautiful. i'd feel so feminine in it...and glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Marlena ! glam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top of this dress is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely dress! And I really love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)