Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hair knot

I made a special hair style yesterday, which I'd like to show you here :)

Ich hab gestern eine Frisur gemacht, die ich euch hier gerne zeigen würde :)



1. Brush your hair.
1. Die Haare kämmen.

2. Make to strands.
2. Zwei Strähnen machen.

3. Knot your hair.
3. Die Haare verknoten.



4. Make another knot.
4. Einen zweiten Knoten machen.



5. "Close" your hair with a hair tie.
5. Die Haare mit einem Haargummi "verschließen".


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have the most amazing thick long hair! Love how you styled it!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I died when I saw the background! It looks amazing!
    Alos, thanks for posting on my blog!

    www.shreddedlace.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! I wish I had your gorgeous locks!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)