Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just crazy about: GREEN




What I like: Green clothes!

I'm wearing: green skirt, beige shirt and beige-green bag from H&M; DIY-Rings; green shoes from Buffalo, earrings from Six


Was ich mag: Grüne Kleidung!

Ich trage: Grüner Rock, beiges Shirt und beige-grüne Tasche von H&M; DIY-Ringe; grüne Schuhe von Buffalo, Ohrringe von Six

10 comments:

  1. lovely rings!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable green shoes! You rock that outfit, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all the green! It's such an under-used colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and style! Now following you on Bloglovin!

    xo,
    Courtney
    GirlAvantGarde

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rings!!! Do you have apost on hoe to make those? If not you should make one! I would definitely love to learn how to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such a post just click on the word "diy-ring" above :)
      It is very easy if you have some beautiful buttons :)

      Delete
  6. Great post !

    Love your outfit so much!!
    Really like how you combine the green together :)

    You look amazing

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. I love your bag and shoes.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    www.casperandpearl.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the green! you look beautiful and your ring diy is brilliant I have tons of buttons that are about to become rings!

    sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)