Monday, July 23, 2012

In love

I absolutely fell in love with a bride dress and I wish - wish wish wish wish wish - that my sister can sew me a similar dress..........

Ich hab mich über beide Ohren in ein Brautkleid verliebt und ich wünsche - wünsche wünsche wünsche wünsche wünsche - mir, dass meine Schwester mir ein ähnliches nähen kann.....



8 comments:

  1. It's definitely gorgeous! I love the sweetheart neckline on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruche has the most beautiful bridal dresses EVER! Love them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! das ist wirklich wunderwunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön :)
    Das DIY im letzten Post ist dir echt gut gelungen!
    LG <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is just gorgeous! I liked it on Bloglovin ;)


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you getting married:)?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I have forgotten to mention that I'd love to have a similar prom dress. I'm seventeen so I think I'm a bit too young for a marriage ;)

      Delete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)