Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The slightly different college look



















 

I'm wearing: Trousers: Pieces; Blouse: H&M with DIY-Detail; Lace-Shirt: DIY; Ear cuff: H&M

Ich trage: Hose: Pieces; Bluse: H&M mit DIY-Detail; Spitzen-Shirt: DIY; Ohrring: H&M

9 comments:

  1. a very romantic look. Ear cuff is wonderful!

    xx
    Beholder's Inn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blouse and your ear cruffs are too lovelyy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics, beautiful you! love your hair!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are gorgeous, you look beautiful and flawless. love that earring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! I love the top! looks pretty!


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so neat, I'd never thought of doing lace under a dress shirt, it's so pretty! Just stumbled across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool outfit, you look lovely!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my favorite piece would be the ear cuff. :)

    care to follow each other? Just tell me.
    A Hint of Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
  9. heyyyy....i love your pics...grat job..kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)