Sunday, July 22, 2012

DIY: Indian Pearls



Pearl-Clutch


What you need:

* Clutch
* Black fabric
* Glue
* Needle, Thread, Chalk
* Pearls (2,5 mm) in yellow, black, white and bronze
* PATIENCE and time

* Clutch
* Schwarzer Stoff
* Kleber
* Nadel, Faden, Kreide
* Perlen (2,5 mm Durchmesser) in gelb, schwarz, weiß und bronze
* GEDULD und Zeit

How to DIY:

1. Glue the fabric on the clutch. With the chalk draw a model on your clutch.
2. Sew the pearls on the clutch. This took me about two seasons of Vampire Diaries and seven audio dramas. So really really really really really long! But now I'm very proud :)

1. Den Stoff auf die Clutch kleben. Mit der Kreide ein Muster auf die Clutsch kleben.
2. Die Perlen auf die Clutch nähen. Dafür hab ich zwei Vampire Diaries-Staffeln benötigt und zirka sieben Hörspiele. Also wirklich wirklich wirklich wirklich lange! Aber jetzt bin ich sehr stolz :)







 






18 comments:

  1. This is cool! I always wonder how people go DIYing... I really need time for DIY things. Also sprechen Sie Deutsch? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genau ich spreche deutsch ;)

      Delete
    2. Ich auch, aber nur ein bisschen he he he

      Delete
  2. seriously , your amazing for making that!! it looks like it took forever but it came out super cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you did it ! I'm so proud of you :)
    I think I wouldn't have the patience to do something like that, but wow ! It looks amazing !
    Hope you keep on doing such lovely things, I'm really into your blog !
    And I hope I'll see you today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and yes I'm sure we'll see each other today :) :)

      Delete
  5. Wow can't believe you DIY'd..how long did it take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two Vampire Diaries seasons and seven audio Dramas ;) So loooooooooooooooooooong!

      Delete
  6. das sieht ja perfekt aus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This must take quite some time. I love it! I wish I had the patience to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmy that clutch is wonderful and you are so pretty (love the dress!) :)!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog,
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' :)?
    www.tiedyeandcrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW and WOW again, but I think I'm too cutty to do this :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DIY! Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess it took you forever to do it... great result!


    xx
    Meelena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I admire your patience! It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. woah, that looks *exactly* like something i'd pounce on at the store. you made it beautifully! i wish i had enough patience to try it =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana I am amazed!Thats such a briliant DIY.
    If only it wasnt that time consuming and difficult!
    Well done :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)