Sunday, June 17, 2012

Flower power

Ah again it's sale-time and we can go shopping and think that we save money - but we don't.
I often buy things only because of sale and normally... I wouldn't have spent my money on it.... :D

Ah, wieder Ausverkaufzeit und wir können shoppen gehen und denken noch dazu, Geld gespart zu haben - was wir nicht getan haben.
Ich kaufe viel zu oft Zeug im Ausverkauf, wofür ich normal.... kein Geld ausgegeben hätte... :D





I'm wearing: Dress from H&M (sale); Earrings from Forever21
Ich hab an: Kleid von H&M (Ausverkauf); Ohrringe von Forever21


And because I have spent so much money on (useless) clothes I joined the money-giveaway from http://colorissue.blogspot.co.at/ ;-)

10 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right, and mostly we will tend to spend more than a regular day, it's just we can bring more stuff home :)
    The dress is really cute and seems really comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in that - and thanks for your sweet comment at my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! nice dress, love the white + colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that dress. love you're blog. how old are you? i'm following :)

    xx gabi

    http://sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I'm seventeen and four months ;)

      Delete
  5. That dress is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love your dress, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)