Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DIY: On the road again

At the moment I'm planning a special birthday present for a friend. Yesterday I started with a simple DIY.

Im Moment plane ich ein besonderes Geburtstagsgeschenk für eine Freundin von mir. Gestern hab ich dafür ein ganz leichtes DIY-Projekt gestartet.


Luggage Tags

What you need:

* Map
* Clear adhesive foil (I hope I mean the right thing...)
* Scissors, hole punch, pencil, glue
* Waterproof and lightfast pen
* thread

* Landkarte
* Selbstklebende Folie
* Schere, Locher, Bleistift, Kleber
* Wasserfester und lichtechter Stift
* Faden

How to DIY:


1. Look at the picture and draw this drawing on the backside of your map.
1. Auf die Rückseite der Landkarte zeichnet das, was auf dem Bild zu sehen ist.

2. Cut it out.
2. Schneidet es aus.

3. Fold it.
3. Falted es.

4. Glue it together and cut a hole in it.
4. Klebt es zusammen und stanzt ein Loch hinein.

5. Wrap it with the adhesive foil and cut the foil around off.
5. Foliert das "Etikett" ein und schneidet die überschüssige Folie ab. 

6. Put the thread on. Finished :)
6. Den Faden einziehen. Fertig :)



1.

6 comments:

  1. so cute- you are so crafty and creative

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm going to have to give this a go, my bags could really use some new tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I fly all the time and those crappy airport ones always tear apart.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tags are super cute

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)