Saturday, June 2, 2012

DIY: From the ice

Every year at the same time I become ill. Sore throat, headache - I catch a cold. And because of that I started to make an easy DIY:

Jedes Jahr zur selben Zeit werde ich krank. Halsweh, Kopfweh - eine Erkältung also. Und deshalb hab ich ein ganz leichtes DIY-Projekt gestartet:



From normal scarf to tube shawl

What you need:

* Scarf
* Sewing machine
* Scissors, Pins

* Schal
* Nähmaschine
* Schere, Stecknadeln

How to DIY:

1. Cut off the fringe of your scarf.
2. Lay one side of your scarf on the other, pin them together.
3. Sew it together.
4. Turn it - finished :)

1. Schneidet die Fransen des Schals ab.
2. Legt die eine Seite auf die andere, steckt sie mit Nadlen zusammen.
3. Zusammennähen.
4. Umdrehen und schon fertig :)




That was it before.
Das war er vorher.







3 comments:

  1. Oh neato.. what an easy way to do this... I've seen so many that were crocheted but that would take forever to make those. I have so many scarves that I don't ever use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool DIY! love your blog!

    http://www.slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)