Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DIY: On the road again... IV

Before I go on holiday I have to save a lot of money for going shopping in other countries and cities (there are always shops which I don't know and I LOVE to get to know them all!).
This is how to make a simple - but good looking - box for your money.

Bevor ich auf Urlaub fahre muss ich immer einiges an Geld sparen, um in anderen Länden und Städten einkaufen gehen zu können (ich LIEBE es, neue Geschäfte kennenzulernen!!).
Hier beschreibe ich kurz, wie man eine einfache - aber trotzdem gut aussehende - Spardose selber machen kann.

Saving Box

What you need:

* Box (you can also make it by yourself our of paper. If you need a tutorial, write me.)
* Transparent paper
* Pictures
* Clear adhesive foil (Nobody told me that this is the wrong word so maybe I mean the right thing...)
* Glue, Scissors

* Schachtel (die kann man auch selbst aus Papier machen, wenn ihr eine Anleitung braucht, könnt ihr mir ruhig schreiben).
* Transparentes Papier
* Bilder
* Durchsichtige Klebefolie
* Kleber, Schere

How to DIY:

1. Glue the pictures on the box and put the foil on it.
2. Glue the transparent paper in the box like on picture one.
3. Give some rose petals in the box and afterwards your money :)

1. Die Bilder auf die Box kleben und mit Folie umwickeln.
2. Das transparente Papier wie auf Bild 1 in die Box kleben.
3. Ein paar Rosenblätter in die Schachtel geben - und später dann euer Geld :)









15 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    *Oasap giveaway on my blog*
    *Sheinside giveaway on my blog*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love making and decorating boxes. I think I will need to try this out.
    Carlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice! I love diy projects! would you like to follow each other? I'm following you! waiting for you on my blog :)

    check out my new photos!
    www.glutofthoughts.blogspot.com

    www.glutofthoughts.blogspot.com

    x GOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little project!! I always love a new DIY!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice idea! Totally unique and I love the flower petals in the box! xx

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for comment on my blog.
    I am following you now, hope we can follow each others :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute DIY! Love the photo element!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely! I love little savings boxes like these and you've made it look very easy to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! My fave pic from the tutorial is the second one, with Marilyn. It's very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)