Now I have part II of my "On the road again"-present.Jetzt hab ich hier Part II von meinem "On the road again"-Geschenk.
Travel diary
What you need:
* Book (empty)
* Clear adhesive foil (Nobody told me that this is the wrong word so maybe I mean the right thing...)
* Waterproof and lightfast pen
* Pens in black and gold
* Scissors, pictures, glue
* Buch (leer)
* Selbstklebende Folie
* Wasserfester und lichtechter Stift
* Stifte in schwarz und gold
* Schere, Bilder, Kleber
How to DIY:
1. Cut out the pictures and glue them on the book.
2. Wrap it with the adhesive foil.
3. With the waterproof pen draw things on it (as you like)
4. Inside draw and write lists like "To-Do-List" or "To-pack-Lists" and so on. Be creative! :)
1. Schneidet die Bilder aus und klebt sie auf das Buch.
2. Foliert das Buch ein.
3. Mit dem wasserfesten Stift schreibt und zeichnet Dinge auf das Buch (nur wenn ihr wollt).
4. Und innen lasst ihr eurer Kreativität freien Lauf. Gestaltet z.B. Listen wie eine "To-Do-List" oder eine "To-Pack-List" :)
![]() |
| I also made Quick notes with "post-its". Ich hab auch schnelle Notizen mit "Post-Its" gemacht. |










What a great idea! I'm going to have to this ago before my next trip!
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing idea! I have to try this<3
ReplyDelete-Taryn
sweetsweetnightingale.blogspot.com