Wednesday, June 20, 2012

High Waist

I was alwasy looking for high waist shorts and now I've found them. Unfortunately they are very very short... But I like them though :)

I hab immer schon High Waist Shorts gesucht und jetzt hab ich sie gefunden. Leider sind sie wirklich wirklich kurz... Aber ich mag sie trotzdem :)








Shorts: H&M; Shirt: Pull&Bear; Earrings: Present; Bracelet: Unknown shop
Shorts: H&M; Shirt: Pull&Bear; Ohrringe: Geschenk; Armreifen: Unbekannter Shop

9 comments:

  1. I also love high waist shorts and don't worry short shorts are even cooler
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, I've been looking for a good pair of high waisted shorts.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you pull them off so well! you should be showing them off everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great on you! Great summer look. xA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and stylish, amazing pics.
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're a bit short, as you say yourself.. But I don't think its a problem, they suits you :) -Makes your legs long and wow.. Great blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a good model hehe

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)