Sunday, June 24, 2012

DIY: Vintage inspired

For everyone who likes to sew: A little vintage inspired DIY.

Für alle, die gerne nähen: Ein kleines vintageinspiriertes DIY.

Vintage Bird-and-Flower-Shirt


What you need:

* Shirt (mine is from H&M)
* pattern (I chose two birds)
* Lace
* Fabric
* Pins, Scissors, chalk

* Shirt (ich hab meines von H&M)
* Schablone (ich hab mich für zwei Vögel entschieden)
* Spitze
* Stoff
* Stecknadeln, Schere, Kreide

How to DIY:

1. Pin the pattern on the back of your shirt.
1. Die Schablone auf die Rückseite des Shirts häften.

2. Draw the motive on the shirt and cut it out.
2. Das Motiv auf das Shirt zeichnen und anschließend ausschneiden.

3. I also cut out some flowers around the birds.
3. Ich hab auch noch ein paar Blumen um die Vögel herum ausgeschnitten.

4. Pin the lace "under" the birds.
4. Die Spitze "unter" die Vögel häften.

5. Sew it. (I sewed with the machine.)
5. Hinaufnähen (ich hab das mit der Maschine gemacht).

6. Cut off the lace, which is too much.
6. Überschüssige Spitze abschneiden.

7. "Under" the flowers sew the fabric (I made it with my hands).
7. Den Stoff "unter" die Blumen nähen (das hab ich mit den Händen genäht).






I'm wearing on the pictures: Skirt from Forever 21; my DIY-Shirt and a bracelet from my sister
Ich trage auf den Bildern: Rock von Forever 21; mein DIY-Shirt und einen Armreifen meiner Schwester

12 comments:

  1. such a great DIY, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!!

    I guest you to visit and follow my blog:

    http://martisheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute.=) Wish I had the patience to do things like that.

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMazing DIY thanks for sharing that plus you look so good in that outfit :) WOuld you please consider following each other? ;)
    www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute DIY! I need to try it out!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea!! I love how you put the detail on the back. It turned out so pretty

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is such a cool idea! Clever girl xx

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)