June the 10th is the saint's day of all Dianas of this world - so also of me :) And because of that I wanted to do something good to me. Here is a little recipe for a hand peeling. I'll post other natural-beauty-recipes soon! :)
Der 10. Juni ist der Namenstag aller Dianas dieser Welt - also auch meiner :) Und deshalb hab ich mir etwas Gutes tun wollen. Hier ein kleines Rezept für ein Handpeeling. Ich werde bald noch mehr natürliche Schönheitsproduktrezepte posten! :)
Olive-sea-salt-hand-peeling
What you need:
* Salt
* Olive oil
* Lavender
* (Rose petals)
* Salz
* Olivenöl
* Lavendelblüten
* (Rosenblätter)
How to make it:
1. Put all things together (if you take rose petals you have to wait a few minutes and then remove them).
2. Give the mixture on your hands and wash it afterwards with warm water off.
3. Towel your hands. They will be soft now :)
1. Gebt einfach alle Zutaten zusammen (wenn ihr Rosenblätter nehmt, wartet ein paar Minuten und entfernt sie wieder).
2. Die Hände mit der Mixtur einreiben und danach mit warmen Wasser abwaschen.
3. Die Hände abtrocknen. Sie werden jetzt ganz weich sein :)







Recently I ate lavender muffin, but I've never used it as a peeling ingredient:) nice post!
ReplyDeleteMmmmh "lavender muffin" also sounds delicious... I only ate lavender once in an ice cream... I should try it, thanks :)
Deleteit tasted like a soap, so maybe you shouldn't;p I bet it works better as a peeling on in a wardrobe
DeleteLovely idea! I bet this would smell heavenly.Rx
ReplyDeletehttp://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/
Well, I won't say I'm talented, but after learning Spanish for 4 years Italian is a piece of cake:) Why did you started learning it, just for pleasure or a special purpose?
ReplyDeleteCool!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mentrend.blogspot.be/
I'll have to try this!
ReplyDeletehttp://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/
Happy Diana's Day ;) From Diana to Diana ))) Let me know if you want to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin ;)
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin ;)
DeleteI'll try this this soon.. my hands really bad because of cold weather :(. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteAmor WWW.GLAMOROZA.NET
Thanks for sharing this great tips!
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
wowwwww!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Great idea! :)
ReplyDeleteSo Great!!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
xoxo
Sounds so wonderfully luxurious
ReplyDelete