Monday, June 4, 2012

DIY: What everyone does

Today I want to present you my version of the bracelet nearly everyone made at least once. My inspiration came from I spy DIY.

Heute möchte ich euch meine Version des Armbands zeigen, das eigenentlich schon fast jeder mindestens einmal gemacht hat. Meine Inspiration kommt von I spy DIY.







Pearl-Chain-Bracelet


What you need:

* Leather
* 2 pieces of chain
* Pearls
* Wire
* Scissors, breech (I hope that is the right word...)

* Leder
* 2 Kettenteile
* Perlen
* Draht
* Schere, Verschluss


How to DIY:



1. Bead the pearls on the wire.
1. Die Perlen auf den Draht fädeln.


2. Close it with a knot.
2. Mit einem Knoten schließen.


3. Cut off a small part from the leather.
3. Einen dünnen Teil des Leders abschneiden.


4. Knot the two parts of chain with the leather.
4. Die beiden Kettenteile mit dem Leder verknoten.


5. Twist the leather around the pearls and the chain.
5. Das Leder um die Ketten und Perlen wickeln.


6. At the end knot the leather and attach a breech.
6. Zum Schluss das Leder verknoten und einen Verschluss anbringen.

3 comments:

  1. wow! this is a great idea. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!
    Love this brazalet!
    A great thing for today having dicovered your blog.

    http://mykitschworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)