Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Thoughts - Week 8

I was really busy this week so I had no time for preparing today's Monday Thoughts. First I wanted to skip them, but then I decided to post these two things, because I really like them!
 
Ich war die Woche echt sehr beschäftigt, ich hab keine Zeit gehabt, um die Monday Thoughts dieser Woche zu schreiben. Zuerst wollte ich sie ganz weglassen, aber dann hab ich doch beschlossen, über die folgenden zwei Dinge zu schreiben. Sie sind nämlich ziemlich cool ;)


The most beautiful blogpost
Actually the post is from Sunday last week, but I really love the idea of this DIY, so I had to post it. It's from Love Aesthetics: A Clear Hair Barrette. I think it's really beautiful.
 
Eigentlich ist der Post ja vom Sonntag letzter Woche, aber ich liebe dieses DIY einfach so sehr, ich hab es einfach posten müssen. Es ist von Love Aesthetics: Eine durchsichtige Haarspange. Ich finde sie wirklich wunderschön.
 
 
The new discovery
Again a DIY-Blog. It's pretty popular, so I think many of you already know it, but I didn't, so I thought that I should show it here.
It's called Matter of Style and has many and great DIYs. You should check it out!
 
Wieder ein DIY-Blog. Er ist ziemlich berühmt, also werden ihn viele von euch schon kennen, aber ich hab das nicht getan, also zeige ich ihn hier.
Er nennt sich Matter of Style und hat einige wundervolle DIYs. Ihr solltet ihn unbedingt ansehen!

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweety!! Thanks for stopping by, I heartily appreciate it :)
    Beautiful pictures, i specially like your last discovery !! Btw this is an amazing post!!
    Tell me about my new post at:
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love aesthetic's blogspot is flawless. an inspiration.
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tutorial! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so inspiring, my dear :*

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)