10 Tips for organizing your blog
10 Tipps für das Organisieren deines Blogs
1. Make a Pin Board
I know we live in a digital world but sometimes analog things are more helpful and clearer. I'd suggest to make a pin board for your posts which is good visible in your room...
Ich weiß, wir leben in einer digitalen Welt, aber manchmal sind analoge Dinge wirksamer und übersichtlicher. Ich würde eine Pinnwand vorschlagen, auf der man seine Posts ordnen kann und die gut sichtbar in Zimmer hängt...
2. Make To-Blog-Lists
On your pin board pin lists on which you write what your blog posts will be about in the future. If you need to be inspired you can go through these lists and I'm sure you'll have new ideas!
Auf die Pinnwand gehören unbedingt Listen, auf die man Ideen für zukünftige Blogposts schreibt. Wenn man neue Inspirationen braucht, einfach die Listen durchsehn und neue Ideen sammeln!
3. Use Colours
To make your pin board beautiful and well-arranged, use colours for important things. You can also make little drawings!
Um die Pinnwand schöner und übersichtlicher zu gestalten, kann man Farben verwenden. So werden wichtige Dinge gleich herausgehoben. Oder man macht kleine Zeichnungen!
4. Use Post-Its
For quick or important ideas use post-its. They are eye-catcher!
Für schnelle oder wichtige Notizen Post-Its verwenden. Die sind richtige Eye-Catcher!
5. Use lovely Pins
It's not really important but it looks lovely ;) You can make them youself - look here.
Die sind nicht wirklich wichtig, aber sie sehen süß aus ;) Die kann man auch selbst machen - hier klicken.
6. Inspire yourself with Music
Music is important for so many things. Listening to music is not only funny and relaxing but also inspiring. Make a Listen-To-List for your blogging-music and pin it on your board!
Musik ist für viele Dinge wichtig. Musikhören ist nicht nur lustig und entspannend, sondern auch inspirierend. Listen-To-Lists für die Blogging-Musik anfertigen und auf die Pinnwand pinnen!
You were surfing through the Internet and found this wonderful dress you MUST have? You found the perfect DIY-Inspiration in a fashion magazine? Cut it and pin it!
(Mine is out of the German Magazine Glamour)
(Mine is out of the German Magazine Glamour)
Durch das Internet gesurft und dieses wunderschöne Kleid gefunden, dass ihr haben MÜSST? Die perfekte DIY-Inspiration in einem Fashionmagazin entdeckt? Ausschneiden auf pinnen!
(Meine sind aus der Deutschen Glamour)
(Meine sind aus der Deutschen Glamour)
8. Inspire yourself with Fabric and Lace
Sometimes I get the new DIY-idea just by seeing a special fabric. This can also be inspiring! Take it and pin it on your board where you can see it every time. There is no danger that you forget it in a box!
Manchmal bekomm ich DIY-Ideen nur durch das reine Anschauen von Stoffen. Das kann wirklich inspirierend sein! Auch hier wieder unbedingt auf die Pinnwand pinnen, sodass er gut erkennbar ist. So besteht nicht die Gefahr, dass er in irgendeiner alten Kiste verstaubt und vergessen wird!
Buy a little book which you take with you wherever you go. If you have any new ideas write them down so you can't forget it!
Kauft euch ein kleines Buch, das ihr immer mit euch trägt, wohin ihr auch immer geht. Wenn euch neue Ideen kommen, einfach aufschreiben, so wird nichts vergessen!
10. Make electronic Lists
The last point - of course - is an electronic list. Use your computer or your mobile phone for new ideas and writing them down. Sometimes it's more handy than the analog ways - but the importance is a good mixture of both!
Der letzte Punkt ist - natürlich - eine elektronische Liste. Verwendet euren Computer oder euer Handy oder was auch immer, um neue Ideen zu sammeln und aufzuschreiben. Manchmal ist das wirklich praktischer als die analogen Wege - aber ich denke, eine gute Mischung aus beidem ist wichtig!










I have a notebook that I carry around with me that I fill with all sorts of blog inspiration, reminders, etc. I love being organized like that. :-)
ReplyDeleteCool idea
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New post
INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY WITH INDRESSME - WIN $40!!!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com
Thanks so much for sharing the tips!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice tips! :) I usually do the same, but keep it all inside the computer!
ReplyDeleteGlad to find you among so many blogs! No doubt following you since now! Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!
Una chica fashiontastica
great tips! thanks for sharing! like
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
love this post !!! great images
ReplyDeleteDawn
www.dressmeperfect.com
I think I will save this and I will keep it as a tutorial.
ReplyDeleteBest Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/
J'adore!!!
ReplyDeletekisses,
nicole
www.nicoleta.me
OMG.....this post is so awesome and useful! Great tips Diana!! You have an amazing blog, I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin (#26)....and I clicked there on the "♥like button" on all your posts, to show some love! I'd be so happy if you follow me back on both places<3
ReplyDeletex♥x♥
"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"
you get so creative with these!
ReplyDeletegreat tips :-)
http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com
The pin board is such a great idea!! xx
ReplyDeletegreat ideas
ReplyDeleteSo creative! I need to do something like this :)
ReplyDeletehttp://themirroronthewall.com/