Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Thoughts - Week 6

 
And we end week 6...

Und Woche 6 ist zu Ende...


The most formative moment
This week my most formative moment was my very last big test in my school life! (Well, I ignore the finals ;)
It was such a great feeling...
(Picture and text on the photo are out of my physics book Big Bang 8)
 
Diese Woche war der schönste Augenblick, als ich meinen allerletzen Test in meinem Schulleben geschrieben hab! (Okay, ich ignoriere die Matura jetzt einfach mal ;)
Es war wirklich ein wunderbares Gefühl...
(Bild und Text auf dem Foto sind aus meinem Physikbuch Big Bang 8)
 

The most beautiful blogpost
When there are no flowers outside because of the bad weather or you'd like something less "romantic" and "kitschy" in your flat: Try this DIY from A Pair and a Spare. She just put Leaves in Vases - and I think it is a great idea, it looks so strong and beautiful.
 
Wenn grade mal keine Blumen blühen, weil das Wetter so schlecht ist, oder wenn ihr es weniger "romantisch" und "kitschig" in eurer Wohnung mögt: Versucht mal dieses DIY von A Pair and a Spare. Sie hat einfach Blätter in eine Vase gegeben - ich finde die Idee wirklich schön, die Blätter sehen so stark und irgendwie... gesund aus.

The greatest Passion
As you probably know I'm into golden things. But I can't say it often enough ;) Golden jewellery is just wonderful - especially bracelets, rings and watches...

Wie ihr wahrscheinlich schon wisst, steh ich auf  die Farbe Gold. Aber ich kann das echt nicht oft genug sagen ;)
Goldener Schmuck ist einfach wundervoll - vor allem Armbänder, Ringe und Uhren...
 
The favourite garment
Basic dresses! I really like them because they are so multifunctional and you can easily change their "appearance" with a DIY. Love them!

Basic Kleider! Ich mag sie wirklich gerne, da sie so vielseitig sind und man ihr "Aussehen" so einfach mit einem DIY verändern kann. Ich liebe sie!

The new discovery
My new discovery is a food blog: Raspberri Cupcakes. I love the way the photos look like - and the recipes look soo delicious! One of my favourite is the Fudge-Brownie-and-Cookie-Dough-Cake, I have to try this - like so many other things....

Meine neue Entdeckung der Woche ist ein Blog mit Rezepten und Speisen: Raspberri Cupcakes. Ich liebe es, wie die Fotos aussehen - und die Rezepte sehen auch umwerfend gut aus! Eines meiner Lieblinge ist der Fudge-Brownie-und-Cookie-Dough-Cake, ich muss das auch mal unbedingt probieren...

7 comments:

  1. golden things are gorgeous, i love it too! and uhm the raspberry cupcakes look yummy! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your jewellry wow looks fab on you

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo... I want to make that Raspberry Cupcake! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no rapberry cupcake, the blog is only called Raspberri Cupcake ;)
      But I like the cake too ;)

      Delete
  4. I like what you did on that dress, indeed made a big difference. I love your bracelets too and that cake looks soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that arm candy. wow! i love gold items too. it is my weakness.

    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)