Friday, April 12, 2013
First Shafts of Sunlight
I'm wearing: DIY-Dress; Tights from Tezenis; Earrings from Six; Watch from Casio Quartz; Vintage-Necklace
Ich trage: DIY-Kleid; Strumpfhose von Tezenis; Ohrringe von Six; Uhr von Casio Quartz; Vintage-Kette
Labels:
Outfit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look lovely! And it looks like its so sunny over there... so jealous!!
ReplyDeleteXX
www.themirroronthewall.com
Your top so lovely <3 and the setting omg!
ReplyDeleteLike your dress and pretty pictures!
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
Pretty top
ReplyDeleteKisses
Aga
New post: How to wear black and white!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com
I miss sun so much :C
ReplyDeleteVery nice outfit!
Wanna follow each other? ;)
Beautiful, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteHello sweety! Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it, your opinion is so important!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an amazing post, im in love! (:
New post on my blog! Stop by me soon!
Have a really nice day :)
http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es
This top is devine, you look so tomantic and pretty))) So beautiful! Great pictures as well! Followed you here and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous time!
Best wishes, Alexandra
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com