Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Antiques and Caviar

New finds in my local town - I love to discover things :)
Neue Fundstücke aus meiner Nähe - ich liebe es, Dinge zu entdecken :)
 
 The thing I originally wanted to DIY, but found in the antique shop: A necklace for my sun glasses...
Das Ding, das ich ursprünglich selbst machen wollte, jetzt aber im Antiquitätenladen gefunden habe: Eine Kette für meine Sonnenbrille...
 
 A chain for my blouse with Iris flowers...
Eine Kette für meine Bluse mit Iris Blumen...
 
 
And caviar ;)
Und Kaviar ;)

6 comments:

  1. hi..nice blog...would you like to follow on both gfc and bloglovin...let me know...xoxo

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pretty earrings and nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!! I love golden stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pictures :-)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)