Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fudge-Brownie-Cake

In a Monday-Thoughts-Post I showed you a blog with wonderful recipes. Because of my sister's birthday I could finally make this cake!
 
In einem meiner Monday-Thoughts-Posts hab ich euch einen Blog mit wundervollen Rezepten vorgestellt. Da meine Schwester Geburtstag gehabt hat, hab ich diese Torte endlich mal machen können!
 
 
 
It doesn't look exactly like the original cake but I liked it though. You can find the recipe here.
I just took less sugar for the butter cream (only one cup) and it was sweet enough.
 
Er sieht nicht ganz gleich aus wie das Original, aber ich mag ihn trotzdem. Das Rezept könnt ihr hier finden.
Ich hab nur für die Buttercreme weniger Zucker genommen (nur eine Tasse) und sie war leicht süß genug.
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Diana :),
    this is one of the prettiest cakes I've ever seen.Of course it looks very delicious and decadent,too.Bravo for taking the time to make it!
    This really makes it very special.I'm sure it would have been much easier just to order a cake in a pastry shop.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks super delicious!
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This seriously looks so good! I love when I successfully try out new recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)