Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crystal Diode and Resistance

Well, you may wonder about the headline of this post because it doesn't have anything to do with the pictures below (and to be honest it doesn't sound really interesting... ;)
But at the moment physics dominate my life and in some way I really like the words Crystal Diode and Resistance, they sound nice ;)
 
Ja, ihr werdet euch vielleicht über die Überschrift dieses Posts wundern (sofern ihr die Wörter versteht, die ich erst im Wörterbuch nachschlagen hab müssen ;), denn sie passen gar nicht zu den Bildern und klingen - zugegebenermaßen - auch nicht nach einem interessanten Inhalt.
Aber im Moment dominiert Physik mein Leben und irgendwie gefallen mir diese englischen Wörter für Kristalldiode und Widerstand (mal ehrlich, "Resistance" klingt doch ziemlich gut, nicht? ;).
 



 

14 comments:

  1. beautiful- xxx
    love it

    dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful! I love this post :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that flower crown is way too lovely <333 did you make it? :33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I made it, gave it my friend and took some photos ;)

      Delete
  4. nmaaaah I want a flower crown so bad<3 so beautiful<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous flower crown! I want to make one so badly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colour contrasts in these photos xxx Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo beautiful!

    Have a Great Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love your blog follow back?
    Sophie xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi beautiful!! Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it like always :)
    Btw amazing post, i love the flowers in you head :)
    Come to see my new post in the water at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - but it's not me on the Picture ;) It's one of my best friends :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely post :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really thought, you will about physics. I am not too savvy about it but I like reading about it.
    BTW, I love this head piece. So lovely and inspiring this spring.

    Kisses
    Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)