Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY: Change your dress... again

I have many of these "basic"-dresses (which you can buy for example at H&M for about 10€), because I love to change and DIY them... (I also did this here and here)
I did this project for school - like the bra underneath.
 
Ich hab viele dieser "Basickleider" (welche man zum Beispiel bei H&M für ca. 10€ bekommen), da man sie so wundervoll verändern kann... (Das hab ich übrigens auch hier und hier gemacht.)
Dieses Projekt war für die Schule - wie auch der BH darunter.
 
 
What you need:
 
* Basic Dress
* Jersey
* Potatoes
* Fabric Colour
* Thread, Needle, Scissors
 
* Basickleid
* Jersey
* Kartoffeln
* Stofffarbe
* Faden, Nadel, Schere
 
How to make it:
 
1. Take your potatoes and print a pattern on your dress. Here you can see how it works.
2. At the back cut out a hole. Neat the edge of the hole with your jersey. Finished! :)
 
1. Mit den Kartoffeln ein Muster auf das Kleid drucken. Hier zeige ich euch, wie das geht.
2. Am Rücken ein Loch schneiden und die Kanten mit dem Jersey versäubern. Fertig! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I love all your DIY! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure perfection. One of your best looks so far. I adore everything in this outfit!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever-love what you've done !!! Fab
    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, awesome idea!! looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi honey!! I've just found your blog and I love it very much!!
    This post is so original and fresh, i like it very much :)
    Lovely photos, your dress and bra is so amazing!!
    I would like to know your opinion about my new post at; http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! very creative!
    i will definitely try this one day!

    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print you've created on your dress! So cute! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome bra ♥

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look :)

    www.stayklassi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING!!! The studs on this dress! Too cute.

    Chandler

    Www.broadspectrums.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)