Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Thoughts - Week 7



The most formative Moment
When I found the place again I loved as a child. And when I saw that is is still as beautiful as ever.
 
Als ich den Platz wieder gefunden hab, den ich als Kind so gerne gehabt hab. Und als ich gesehen hab, dass  er immer noch so schön ist, wie damals.
 

The most beautiful blogpost
The best idea I've ever seen: DIY-Dry-Shampoo without chemicals. I just HAVE to make it (especially since I've realized that my dry shampoo contains aluminium. And that's poisonous...)
The post is from Sincerely Kinsey.

Die beste Idee, dich ich je gesehen hab: DIY-Trockenshampoo ohne Chemikalien. Ich MUSS das einfach machen (vor allem, seit ich gesehen hab, dass in meinem Trockenshampoo Aluminium drinnen ist und das ist ziemlich giftig...)
Der Post ist von Sincerely Kinsey.

The greatest passion
Taking pictures. No - taking pictures in the Wood. I had two models this week - Sarah (the photo above) and Melli (I'll show you photos soon)... Thanks to you all, thanks for the great time! :)

Fotos machen. Nein - Fotos in der Natur machen. Diese Woche hab ich zwei Models gehabt: Sarah (auf dem Foto oben) und Melli (die Fotos kommen bald)... Danke an euch zwei, danke für die wundervolle Zeit! :)
 
The favourite garment
I made so many photos this week so I had to wear lots of different clothes. I chose this dress as my favourite garment because it looks so fairy-like and I love it :)

Ich hab so viele Fotos diese Woche gemacht, da hab ich viele verschiedene Kleidungsstücke anziehen müssen. Ich hab aber dieses hier ausgewählt, da es so elfenhaft wirkt und ich es liebe :)

 
The new discovery

I'm sorry, but there was no great discovery this week... Maybe you know something knew we all have to see?
Feel free to write it in the comment section, I'd be very pleased! :)

Tut mir leid, aber diese Woche hab ich keine wirklich neue Entdeckung gemacht... Vielleicht wisst ihr ja etwas Neues, das wir alle unbedingt sehen sollten?
Wenn ja, schreibt mir doch einen Kommentar, ich würde mich freuen! :)

4 comments:

  1. You take such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings love!!
    Beautiful pictures and it is indeed an amazing post!! :)
    Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it!(:
    Give your opinion of my new post at
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tip for diy dry shampoo! thanks for sharing!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)