Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wish I was chic!

I'm so excited: I joined the Chicwish x Wanelo contest and was one of the two lucky winners!! :)
(If you want to see my collection click here.)

The contest was in June and recently I got my gift card and I absolutely don't know what to buy - I love all of the stuff from Chicwish!

What do you like best? :)


Ich freu mich so: Ich hab beim Chicwish x Wanelo Wettbewerb mitgemacht und war eine der zwei glücklichen GewinnerInnen! :)
(Wenn ihr meine Kollektion ansehen wollt, einfach hier klicken.)

Der Wettbewerb war im Juni und kützlich hab ich meinen Gutschein bekommen und ich kann mich absolut nicht entscheiden, was ich kaufen soll - ich liebe einfach alles von Chicwish!

Was gefällt euch am besten? :)



All images from http://www.chicwish.com/.
Alle Bilder von http://www.chicwish.com/.








(The jacket)
(Die Jacke)


This is a mug :D
Das ist ein Becher :D

8 comments:

  1. the white lace dress! :33

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice collection :)
    wud u like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- My Luckiest day: My Birthday

    Join my BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY on my blog,by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pieces, the second dress is dreamy!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, can you imagine if the mug was plastic? "Oh hey, oops! I just dropped my ooper expensive lense." haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces! I want them all! Adore your blog. Following now xx

    http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything. It's so great and original. And the mug is super cool. But to be practical get something with long sleeves, since it is almost fall. I love the first dress and the jacket.
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    P.S. Bloglovinlike ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This is probably the most helpful point :))

      Delete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)