Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fizzy lime

Tomorrow my parents have an exhibition and I have to cook and mix drinks. Here is what I tried today for having some cocktails at the "after-show-party":

Morgen machen meine Eltern eine Ausstellung und ich sollte da kochen und Getränke mixen. Hier sind zwei Cocktails, den ich für die "After-Show-Party" bereits heute probiert habe:

(Virgin) Ginpirinha ;)
 
 
 
What you need:

For the alcoholic version:

* 1 Lime
* 1 tablespoon Cane Sugar
* Cachaca but I took Gin
* Ice
 
For the non-alcoholic version (is very sweet):
 
* 1 Lime
* 1 tablespoon Cane Sugar
* Bitter Lemon
* Ice (I took Colorful ice cubes)
 
Für die alkoholische Verson:
 
* 1 Limette
* 1 EL Rohrzucker
* Cachaca, aber ich hab Gin genommen
* Eis
 
Für die nicht-alkoholische Version (ist sehr süß):
 
* 1 Limette
* 1 EL Rohrzucker
* Bitter Lemon
* Eis (Ich habe bunte Eiswürfel genommen)
 
How to make it:
 
1. Crush the ice (I put it into a plastic bag and handled it with a hammer ;)
1. Das Eis mahlen (ich hab es einfach in einen Plastiksack gefüllt und mit einem Hammer bearbeitet ;)
 
2. Put the ice into a huge glass. (You can also do this later on.) If you make the alcoholic version, take more ice ;)
2. Das Eis in ein großes Glas geben. (Dies könnt ihr auch zum Schluss machen.) Wenn ihr die alkoholische Version macht, nehmt mehr Eis ;)
 
3. If your lime isn't organic and not-sprayed take off the fruit skin.
3. Wenn die Limone nicht biologisch und ungespritzt ist, würde ich strengstens empfehlen, sie abzuschälen.
 
4. Cut it in slices.
4. In Stücke schneiden.
 
5. Put the slices together with the sugar in the glass and crush them.
5. Die Stücke mit dem Zucker in das Glas geben und zerdrücken.
 
6. Fill in as much bitter lemon or gin as you like. Finish!
6. So viel Bitter Lemon oder Gin dazufüllen, wie ihr mögt. Fertig!
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. you, ma'am, are a fancy pants. I usually eyeball a shot in a glass and then try to drown it with orange juice haha. become my friend so we can have you bartend at parties? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi I'd love to :)
      But I think you live a little bit far away ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks so refreshing that I may have to give it a try!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this drink!! I had this in Vietnam for my first time ever and I would pick it over soda or another fruity beverage any day! good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)