Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where is the moon




When I was on holiday, my friend Elisabeth and I tried a lot of new hair styles and this is one of the sulutions.

Als ich auf Urlaub war, haben meine Freundin Elisabeth und ich jede Menge neue Frisuren ausprobiert und dies hier ist eines der Ergebnisse.

Braided Bun


What you need:

* Many bobby pins
* Hair ties
* Hair pins

* Viele Haarklemmen
* Haargummis
* Haarnadeln

How to make it:

1. First braid two little braids left and right from your head and pin them on your head.
2. Now braid the rest of your hair to a big bread, close it with a hair tie and twist it. You have kind of a bun now.
3. "Fix" the bun with many hair pins. Finish!

1. Zuerst zwei kleine Zöpfchen links und rechts des Kopfes flechten und am Kopf befestigen.
2. Jetzt den Rest der Haare zu einem größeren Zopf flechten, mit einem Haargummi schließen und eindrehen. Ihr habt nun eine Art Dutt.
3. Diesen Dutt am Kopf befestigen. Fertig!



8 comments:

  1. Lovely braid! I'm following you on GFC, hope you can follow back :)

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyawww love what you did to your hair <33 gonna try it on day *when my hair gets longer *sigh* :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to comment on the hair even before I scrolled down and realised the post was about it.
    It looks so good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute look! and i love your blouse :] xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful hairstyle. Obviously Bloglovin like. and I love the color of your shorts ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)