Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm surching for guest bloggers!

Hi everyone,
I have a question to all of you: Is anyone interested in being a guest blogger for me when I'm on holiday? If so, please write me an e-mail :)
I have some posts for the time when I'm at the sea but not enough so I'd love to publish some of yours (of course I'd write your website-URL below, just tell me if you want this :).
So just write me an e-mail (with the post you'd like to publish) till the 8th of August - I'd be pleased!

Hallo ihr Lieben,
ich habe da eine Frage an alle von euch: Ist irgendjemand daran interessiert, ein Gastblogger von mir zu werden, wenn ich auf Urlaub bin? Wenn ja, schreibt mir bitte ein E-Mail :)
Ich habe zwar ein paar Posts für die Zeit, die ich am Meer verbringe, aber nicht genug, also würde ich es lieben, welche von euch zu veröffentlichen (natürlich würde ich auch euren Website-URL darunterschreiben, wenn ihr wollt, einfach melden :).
Also einfach ein Mail mit dem Post, den ihr veröffentlichen wollt, bis 8. August an mich schicken - ich würde mich wirklich freuen!





I'm wearing: Dress: H&M; Tights: Calzedonia; DIY-Ring; Bracelet: Claire's; Barrette: H&M; Earring: Fink (Graz)

Ich trage: Kleid: H&M; Strumpfhose: Calzedonia; DIY-Ring; Armband: Claire's; Haarspange: H&M; Ohrring: Fink (Graz)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful you in a beautiful dress! ;)

    Bloglovin ♥!

    Have a great week!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freaking awesome. Thanks so so much for visiting a leaving a lovely comment on my blog. I am now following yo too on GFC.
    Wishing you the best for this week.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear¡¡ I follow you back on GFC¡¡ Lovely dress¡¡ you are so pretty¡ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolles Outfit ! Ich liebe die Strumpfhose :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, girl! You are so pretty!

    xx

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Love the contrast of the light blue with the wooden background. SO cute!
    As far as guest blogging, I am only newly in my second month. I think I need a bit more practice.
    Thanks!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)