Saturday, August 25, 2012

The hair of my friend :))

 
Today I'm showing you the hair style I made for my friend :)
 
Heute zeige ich euch die Frisur, die ich meiner Freundin geamcht habe :)
 
 
Messy-Side-Braided-Chignon
 
 
 
 
How to make it:

1. Brush the hair.
1. Das Haar kämmen.

2. Braid the hair from one side to the other.
2. Das Haar von einer Seite zur anderen flechten.

3. When you've done plait the rest of the hair.
3. Wenn ihr damit fertig seid, den Rest der Haare zu einem Zopf flechten.

4. Now "hide" the braid in the rest of the hair and fix the style with lots of bobby pins :)
4. Nun den Zopf im restlichen Haar "verstecken" und mit vielen Haarklemmen befestigen :)

9 comments:

  1. Great DIY! Think I should try out some day too! Love your blog. Do you wanna follow each other? Let me know!

    xxx ecid nac
    http://canchy.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this hair style dear <3 cool ..

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hairdo!, very beautiful!
    I'm following you now :)
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great post dear :D
    lovely hair :) maybe i will try this hair style for tomorrow :)
    feel free to visit my blog

    htto://brigittamonique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous inspiration pictures!
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.
    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day ♥

    Blow A Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hairstyle!
    Raquel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    Bloglovin ♥!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm really mad i just cut my hair into a bob because i would sooo do this. i had no idea it was so easy! so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently obsessed with braids,
    thanks for posting this

    now I only have to teach my sister how to do this ;D

    Kisses,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)