Monday, August 13, 2012

Sense and Sensibility







I'm wearing: Blouse and Bandeau-top from Intimissimi; Skirt from Forever21; Bracelet from Claire's; Earrings and Ring from Six

Ich trage: Bluse und Bandeau-Top von Intimissimi; Rock von Forever21; Armband von Claire's; Ohrring und Ring von Six

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog and i think it's awesome. you looks so pretty with that outfit, dear. keep it up!! :D
    wanna follow each other? thanks :)

    http://wildakhaira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via a friends, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to invite you to check a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)