Thursday, August 9, 2012

Just crazy about: TRAVELLING!

The next ten days I'll be on holidays - I'm so excited! (I LOVE the sea :))))))
But I won't pause blogging, because I have lots of posts and guest posts for you. Thanks to all the wonderful guest bloggers!!!! :)

Happy next ten days to all! 

Die nächsten 10 Tage werde ich auf Urlaub sein - ich freu mich schon so ! (Ich LIEBE das Meer! :)))))
Aber ich werde nicht aufhören mit bloggen, denn ich habe viele Posts und Gäste-Posts für euch vorbereitet. Danke an all die wundervollen Gäste-Blogger!!!! :)

Wunderschöne nächste 10 Tage an euch allen!



What I like: TRAVELLING!! :) (And I'm really looking forward to it!)

Picture 1: DIY-Luggage-Tags (For not-losing your luggage ;)
Picture 2: DIY-Mix-CD (The right music is sooo important on a trip!)
Picture 3: DIY-Travel-Diary (Don't forget any moment of your holiday...)
Big picture: DIY-Saving-Box (You have to make it before - and collect some money for your trip ;)

Was ich mag: REISEN!! :) (Und ich freue mich schon so darauf!)

Bild 1: DIY-Koffer-Etikett (Damit man den Koffer nicht verliert ;)
Bild 2: DIY-Mix-CD (Die richtige Musik ist so wichtig im Urlaub!)
Bild 3: DIY-Reisetagebuch (Keinen Moment des Urlaubs vergessen...)
Großes Bild: DIY-Sparbox (Die muss man zuvor machen - und für den Ausflug Geld sammeln ;)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Have fun on your trip and come back soon! We'll miss you! Bloglovin like ;)


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow,lucky you! I hope you have a lovely holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)