Sunday, August 19, 2012

DIY: Guest Blogger 1

Today I have Becky here, from http://pixiwishesforeheadkisses.wordpress.com/. Her blog is really wonderful, please don't forget to visit it, I love it! :)
I'M SO SORRY BECAUSE OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS THE POST HASN'T BEEN PUBLISHED. So I publish it today. SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Heute habe ich Becky hier, von http://pixiwishesforeheadkisses.wordpress.com/. Ihr Blog ist wirklich wundervoll, vergesst bitte nicht, ihn zu besuchen, ich liebe ihn! :)
ES TUT MIR SO LEID AUS TECHNISCHEN PROBLEMEN IST DER POST NICHT VERÖFFETNLICHT WORDEN. Also veröffentliche ich ihn heute. SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Hi I'm Becky from Pixi Wishes & Forehead Kisses (http://pixiwishesforeheadkisses.wordpress.com) and today I am sharing a simple little DIY with you that can be made using vintage buttons.
These cute little magnets are easy to make and very inexpensive.
Hi, Ich bin Becky von Pixi Wisches & Forehead Kisses (http://pixiwishesforeheadkisses.wordpress.com) und heute zeige ich euch ein einfaches DIY, das mit der Hilfe von Vintage Knöpfen gemacht werden kann.
These süßen, kleinen Magnete sind leicht gemacht und überhaupt nicht teuer.






What you need...

* An assortment of vintage buttons. I picked mine up at a thrift store for 50 cents!
* Mini Disc Magnets. I purchased 100 of these off eBay for less than $2
* Hot glue gun
* Glue
* Einige Vintage Buttons. Meiner kostete nur 50 Cent!
* Mini Disc Magneten. Ich habe 100 davon bei eBay um weniger als 2$ bekommen!
* Heißklebepistole
* Klebstoff
 
How to DIY:
1. Remove any cotton or string from the buttons
2. Heat your glue gun
3. Turn the buttons upside down and place a small amount of glue on the bottom outer side of the button. Depending on the size of your button repeat this step. I generally added 2-3 magnets to each button.
4. Allow the glue to set and you're done!
Get creative and layer the buttons on top of each other, paint them or thread through metallic strings.
Have fun!
Becky, K.
1. Jegliche Baumwolle oder Faden von den Knöpfen entfernen.
2. Die Heißklebepistole aufheizen.
3. Die Knöpfe umdrehen und ein kleines bisschen Klebstoff auf die Unterseite der Knöpfe geben. Die Magnete darauf legen.
4. Den Kleber trocknen lassen und fertig! 
Werdet kreativ und legt mehrere Knöpfe übereinander, malt sie an oder fädelt sie durch metallische Fäden.
Habt Spaß!
Becky, K.




 



Thanks so much for being a guest blogger on my side!! :)
Dankeschön für das guestbloggen auf meiner Seite!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these look so cute and easy!
    I'll have to give them a try. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)