A little DIY for in between.
Ein kleines DIY für zwischendurch.
Lace-Pockets
What you need:
* Shorts or other pants with pockets
* Lace
* Scissors, Pins, Newing Machine
* Shorts oder andere Hose mit Taschen
* Spitze
* Schere, Stecknadeln, Nähmaschine
How to DIY:
![]() |
| 1. Pin the lace on the pockets and cut the rest off. 1. Die Spitze auf die Hosentaschen stecken und den Rest abschneiden. |
![]() |
| 2. It should look like that. 2. Es sollte so aussehen.
3. Sew the lace on the pockets. Finish!
3. Die Spitze auf die Taschen nähen. Fertig!
|




great!!! ;) Bloglovin like ;)
ReplyDeleteLA By Diana Live Magazine
aaghh! i need to learn how to sew!
ReplyDeleteIt's not that difficult if you have a sewing machine :))
Deleteooo i like the idea! too bad i don't have a sewing machine. also, i really like that crop top of yours!
ReplyDeleteGreat tutorial! I wish I had a sewing machine and knew how to use it lol. I love your blog, would you like to follow me back?:)
ReplyDeletehttp://nickiesworldofstyle.blogspot.com/
-Nickie