Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love them... Sell them?

Yesterday I got my package from Kleiderkreisel, an online-flea-market. I really love this web page and I love the shorts I got but unfortunately they are a bit too small -.-
So I think I also have to sell them... Worse luck!
Maybe someone of you want them? :)
 
Gestern hab ich mein Paket von Kleiderkreisel - einem Online-Flohmarkt - bekommen. Ich liebe diese Webseite und ich liebe die Shorts aber dummerweise sind sie mir etwas zu klein -.-
Also werde ich sie wohl wieder verkaufen müssen... Leider!
Vielleicht will sie wer von euch? :)
 

I'm wearing: Shorts which I have from Kleiderkreisel; Blouse from H&M
Ich trage: Shorts, die ich von Kleiderkreisel habe; Bluse von H&M

3 comments:

  1. They look so cute. Too bad you have to sell them ((
    Bloglovin ♥!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Your choices here are so stylish!!!!
    Thanks so so much for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)