Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood

So it turns out to become winter. And I turned into Little Red Riding Hood ;)

Also wurde es Winter. Und ich wurde zum Rotkäppchen ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Awww.. these pictures are so lovelyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures!! so pretty:)) I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness that looks beautiful! I love snow. I'm so jealous! I also love the color contrast with the red against the white. :) Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red looks Amazing next to the white snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Amazing images!!! And you look so lovely and in character =) Like ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, so cute!
    thanks 4 your comment dear.
    I`m already following. Follow back?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahnsinnig schön *-* toller Mantel C:
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post!

    Absolutely loving this :)

    You look beautiful!!

    p.s I really have to get use to seeing a picture in the snow haha it's coming our way soon :P

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing style!!! You have such a talent and a fashion sence. Looks like you are coming out of a fairy tail.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous Diana!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the red riding hood outfit! So jealous of the snow, I can't wait until it snows here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pictures! So cute and pretty. I love your red hood :)
    I have a giveaway going on my blog if you want to participate just stop by :)

    xox, Isa
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)