Thursday, October 25, 2012

DIY: Ball Season!

It's ball season again, my dress is nearly finish and I needed a bag - so I made this ;)
 
Es ist wieder Ballsaison, mein Kleid ist fast fertig und ich hab eine Tasche gebraucht - also hab ich das gemacht ;)
 
Red Clutch

 
What you need:
 
* Red Velvet
* Lace
* Ribbon
* Vlieseline
* Sewing Machine, Scissors, Thread, Needle, Pins
 
* Roten Samt
* Spitze
* Band
* Vlieseline
* Nähmaschine, Schere, Faden, Nadel, Stecknadel
 
How to make it: 
 
1. Cut off two pieces of velvet in the size you want it and one piece of lace.
1. Zwei Teile Samt in der gewünschten Größe abschneiden und ein Teil Spitze.
 
2. Iron the vlieseline on one piece of velvet. Pin the lace on the "beautiful" side of the other piece. Pin the two velvet pieces with the two "beautiful" sides inside together.
2. Vlieseline auf ein Samtstück bügeln. Spitze auf die "schöne" seite des anderen Samtstückes stecken, die beiden Samtstücke nun mit den "schönen" Seiten innen aneinander stecken.

3. Sew the pieces together, leave a little hole so you can turn it. Turn it. The beautiful sides are outside now.
3. Die Teile zusammennähen, ein kleines Loch zum Umdrehen lassen. Umdrehen. Die schönen Seiten sind nun außen.
 
4. Now fold the bag that it looks like on the picture and sew it on.
4. Jetzt die Tasche so falten, dass sie der auf dem Bild ähnlich sieht. Annähen.
 
5. Twist the ribbon around the bag and sew it on the bag in the back. Finish! :)
5. Das Band um die Tasche wickeln und hinten annähen. Fertig! :)
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea, great job, dear! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love it because its so unique!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great DIY:)) I really like the result! keep in touch dear:)) happy weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Great diy, very cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovelyyyyy :)


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a talent when it comes to fashion and style. I adore this!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)