Sunday, October 28, 2012

BERLIN: The Photo Booth

Near our apartment and near the Walk-in-Camera there was a photo booth where we made many little photo stripes.
 
In der Nähe unseres Apartments und der begehbaren Kamera war ein Fotoautomat, in dem wir einige Fotostreifen gemacht haben.
 



 
 
It's always so exiting - how will the photos look like? ;)
Es ist immer so aufregend - wie werden fie Fotos wohl aussehen? ;)
 

Where is it? - Wo ist es?

Moritzplatz
Underground - U-Bahn: Moritzplatz

8 comments:

  1. They are really existing! Why have I newer seen any photo booth that makes series of photos? I've always wanted to make funny faces in a booth like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fun! I love photo booths!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, ich liebe diese alten Fotoautomaten!! Bei uns in der Schweiz gibt es soviel ich weiss nurnoch einen... :(

    Love,
    the fashion nerd

    Join my Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, I love photo booths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!

    Love your hair :)

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)