Thursday, October 4, 2012

BERLIN: The Frozen Yoghurt Bar

I know, frozen yogurt bars are everywhere. But I simple want to tell you about this one, because it's near the bar Barato (so we went there nearly every night) and the service is soooo nice. She was the most friendly person I have ever seen in such a little shop.
Besides, you get very much frozen yogurt (on the picture you can see "small") and it isn't expensive at all!

Ich weiß, Frozen Yoghurt Bars gibt es überall. Aber ich will diese hier einfach mal erwähnen, weil sie nahe der Bar Barato ist (also sind wir da fast jeden Abend hin) und weil die Bedienung einfach soooooo lieb ist. Sie war die freundlichste Person, die ich je in solch einem Shop gesehen habe.
Außerdem bekommt man wirklich viel Frozen Yogurt (auf dem Bild sieht man "klein") und es ist überhaupt nicht teuer!

Frozen Yogurt - "small" and with the two toppings Giotto and mango.
Frozen Yogurt - "klein" mit den zwei Toppings Giotto und Mango.
 




Where is it? - Wo ist es?

Frankfurter Allee
Underground - U-Bahn: Samariterstraße

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!!!

    Check out my giveaway:
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frozen yogurt!!
    You did get a lot for a small one haha
    Already following your lovely blog! Follow back? :D

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)