Sunday, October 7, 2012

BERLIN: The Museum

 
Even if you are a philistine you have to go to one museum in Berlin: The Jewish museum. I think I've never been to such an interesting museum like this one.
 
Auch wenn ihr Kunstbanausen seid müsst ihr in ein Museum in Berlin gehen: In das Jüdische Museum. Ich denke ich war noch nie in einem solch interessanten Museum wie dieses war.






 
 

Photos taken by Clarissa.
Fotos von Clarissa gemacht.

 
Where is it? - Wo ist es?

Lindenstraße
Underground - U-Bahn: Kochstraße


6 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I actually am going to be doing some research on this musuem. I chose to write about Berlin Germany for a research report and one of the main things I was going to focus on was this musuem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, ur relly beautiful!! i follow u ;)
    http://superglamourousfashionavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for the comment on my blog and thank you for the offer! I think I may take you up on that offer. The teacher wants a variety of sources, so talking to someone who's been there would be a good and acceptable source. Can I ask you what made it so interesting to you and what part of it impacted you the most and why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, In order to cite you, I would probably need your last name. Is that okay? I don't know how to communicate through here except by comments, but if you don't want your name known to the public you can e-mail me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The museum is very cool! I would love to visit it!
    ♥!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)