Monday, October 15, 2012

15th October, 2012

I posted a similar hair style once but I love it so much :)
 
Ich hab schon mal eine ähnliche Frisur gepostet, aber ich mag sie so gerne :)
 
Fish-Bone-Braided-Bun
 
 
What you need:
 
* 2 Hair Ties
* Hair pins

* 2 Haargummis
* Haarnadeln

How to make it:
 
 
1. Make a ponytail.
1. Einen Pferdeschwanz machen.
 
2. Divide your hair by two.
2. Das Haar in zwei Strähnen teilen.
 
3. Braid your hair in fish bone-style.
3. Das Haar zu einem Fischgretenzopf flechten.
 
4. Close your braid.
4. Zopf schließen.


5. Try to twist the braid to a bun.
5. Versuchen, den Zopf zu einem Dutt zu drehen.
 
6. Fix it with hair pins. Finish!
6. Mit Haarnadeln fixieren. Fertig!
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous so elegant!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with this hairstyle ;) Like ;)


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, but super chic hun! Love this look!

    Thank you for stopping by with such awesome feedback, hope to keep in touch!
    xo-Julie

    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I wish i was good at hairstyles. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been good at doing anything with my hair but I might give this a try! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute hair style!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute tutorial! You're a beauty :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nicely done! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very classy...loved d last three pictures...gr8 blog

    let's follow each other
    http://myfashionbaye.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like your hair style here so very much!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)