I love conflicting things. Knitted shorts or mini-dresses, sheer cardigans, woolen stockings and skirts. So I had the idea of a long-sleeved crop top - which is super-easy to make!
Ich liebe widersprüchliche Dinge. Gestrickte Shorts oder kurze Kleidchen, durchsichtige Cardigans, Wollstrümpfe und Röcke. Also hatte ich die Idee ein langärmliges Croptop zu machen - und es ist noch dazu supereinfach zu nähen!

What you need:
* Long-sleeved T-Shirt
* Scissors, Sewing Machine, Pins
* Langärmliges T-Shirt
* Schere, Nähmaschine, Stecknadeln
How to make it:
1. Put your shirt on and decide, how long it should be in the future. Pin it there.
1. Das Shirt anziehen und dort, wo es in Zukunft aufhören sollte, mit Stecknadeln feststecken.
2. Sew it there.
2. Absteppen.
3. Cut the rest off. Leave an edge of about 1 cm.
3. Den Rest abschneiden. Einen Rand von ca. 1 cm lassen.
4. Iron the edges.
4. Den Rand bügeln.
5. Sew the edges on. You've finished!
5. Auch den Rand annähen. Fertig!








Very well done!
ReplyDeleteThis DIY will safe me a lot of money on crop tops in general!
Thank you so much because I wanted a long sleeved one since I'm always cold haha
I’ve just uploaded a new post and can’t wait to see your opinion!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Janice
Getting my dress on yo!