Today was strange. I changed my clothes for about a hundred times because first it was warm, then it was cold and afterwards warm again.
I lost my paintings I made for my finals last year but got a few new parts of my shelf-to-be. And together with a wonderful friend I baked the best Christmas-bread you've ever eaten.
Heute war eigenartig. Ich hab meine Kleidung ca. einhundertmal gewechselt, weil mir immer abwechselnd kalt und warm war.
Ich hab die Zeichnungen, die ich in den letzten Jahren für die vergangene Matura gemacht habe, wohl an den Mülleimer verloren, dafür aber ein paar neue Teile für mein zukünftiges Regal bekommen. Und mit einer wundervollen Freundin gemeinsam, hab ich das beste Weihnachtsbrot gebacken, das ihr je gegessen habt.








I love the color of that top! It is such a beautiful color! xo
ReplyDeleteI like your cardigan! Exactly my colour!
ReplyDeleteDarf ich fragen, was Weihnachtsbrot ist? Davon habe ich irgendwie noch nie gehört.
ReplyDeleteMir ist auch ständig erst warm, dann kalt, dann wieder warm und nochmal kalt.
Die Treppe, auf der du sitzt, ist irgendwie auch unheimlich schön :)
Liebe Grüße
This is a perfect place to shoot a lovely outfit! Love all these pots and plants, spontaneously set up, and your hair looks amazingly beautiful! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe 'dramatic end of school year' referred to all these dreadful exams, memoirs AND memoirs defence, which are now behind me so yes, everything is fine again... until uni starts again haha
Liebe Grüße ;)
das outfit ist echt perfekt :) ich liebe deine bluse<3
ReplyDeletelovely outfit :)
ReplyDeletefollow you !!
http://florisdelascasas.blogspot.it/
Love your shirt! The collar is so fantastic!! I love those types of shirts because they are always comfy to wear and they make a statement at the same time. I never thought of pairing them with a long skirt- totally digging the idea. Thank you for the style inspiration!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Akshara
Simply Akshara
so lovely! follow each other on gfc? :)
ReplyDeleteWeihnachtsbrot *-*
ReplyDelete:*
Jaaaaaaa *_*
DeleteUnbedingt mal wieder :*
Ein richtig schönes Outfit. Ich mag das dunkle rot sehr gerne. Und Maxiröcke gehen natürlich auch immer. :-)
ReplyDeleteDas Wetter kann zurzeit ganz schön nervig sein... Das Outfit, das du gewählt hast ist aber auf jeden Fall wunderschön :)
ReplyDeletevielen dank :) das outfit ist echt schön!
ReplyDelete