Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paris is always a good idea

Not yet but I hope in the near future (maybe summer?) I'll go to Paris - and I already have the outfit for my arrival ;)

Jetzt noch nicht, aber hoffentlich in der näheren Zukunft (vielleicht im Sommer?) werd ich nach Paris fahren - das Outfit für meine Ankunft hab ich schon mal ;)



I'm wearing: A dress from H&M, shirt from Forever21, socks from Stradivarius, scarf from mum, necklace from my friend, DIY-Ring
Ich hab an: Kleid von H&M, Shirt von Forever21, Socken von Stradivarius, Schal von meiner Mama, Kette von meiner Freundin, DIY-Ring

6 comments:

  1. Those socks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Paris I would of loved to of gone for PFW. Super cute pics- love

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those socks are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the coolest outfits I have seen! You have just styled it so perfectly!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's perfect for the occasion ;) Like!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Danke für all die lieben Kommentare, ich freue mich immer so :)
Für konstruktive Kritik bin ich ebenfalls offen, Beleidigungen oder Spam werden aber gelöscht.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, they make my day :)